- 400 V Photo-triac driver output
- Gallium-Arsenide-Diode Infrared Source and Optically-Coupled Silicon triac driver
- High Isolation 7500 V Peak
- Output Driver Designed for 220 Vac
- Standard 6-terminal plastic DIP
- Pin 1: Anode
- Pin 2: Cathode
- Pin 3: No connection (NC)
- Pin 4: Main terminal
- Pin 5: No connection (NC)
- Pin 6: Main terminal
5000 in stock
- Opto-isolators or Opto-couplers, are made up of a light emitting device, and a light sensitive device, all wrapped up in one package, but with no electrical connection between the two, just a beam of light.
- MOC3021 is an opto-coupler designed for triggering TRIACS. By using this we can trigger anywhere in the cycle, so can call them as non-zero opto-coupler.
- MOC3021 are very widely used and can be quite easily obtained from many sources.