- Total shock proof (No need to touch the switch board as it operates with SMART Phone)
- This must helpful for children, as this will prevent them from the danger of shock.
- This must helpful for old age people as they have to look for someone to come and switch on/off light and fan.
- Energy saving (Reduce your energy bill by putting off lights, fans etc. with Smart phone when not needed).
- No need to change existing wiring.
- No need for two way wiring (Saving in two way wiring cost).
- Operate through SMART PHONE as well as from main unit manually.
This unit is suitable for home lights and fans only. Do not connect any heavy load just like as AC, Mixer, Grinder, Motor, Submersible Pump etc.